A Gratitude Drive-thru Adventure would not be made possible without the sponsorships we received from many local businesses and organizations. HOPTSA is very grateful for your generous acts of giving!
Thank you to the Santa Anita Race Track for collaborating with HOPTSA on this event and allowing this event to take place in the Gate 6 parking lot.
Thank you to Eric Elkaim, owner of PartyWorks Interactive and creator of Your City Safari for helping to put on a wonderful event for the Arcadia kids and community! Thank you to the fantastic PartyWorks event team!
Thank you to Foothill Unity Center for all you hard work and dedication to making a difference for those in need. Your countless volunteer hours and big hearts are appreciated. Thank you for all your sacrifices to help others!
GOODY BAG & PRIZE SPONSORS
On Saturday and Sunday, November 14 & 15, sponsor goody bags will be given to vehicles at 10am and 12pm, while supplies last. The goody bags contain gifts and promos from sponsors. Prizes will also be given to random vehicles.
Thank you to these wonderful businesses and organizations for contributing special items for kids and families to enjoy.
- Santa Anita Race Track, 285 W. Huntington Dr.
- VONS, 745 W. Naomi Ave.
- State Farm – T.G. Metzger, 425 N. Santa Anita Ave., Suite B
- In-N-Out, 420 N. Santa Anita Ave.
- Trader Joe’s Monrovia, 604 W. Huntington Dr.
- Foothill Credit Union, 30 S. 1st Ave.
- Chick-fil-A @ Westfield Santa Anita, 400 S. Baldwin Ave. Suite 738L
- Arcadia Methodist Hospital, 300 W. Huntington Dr.
- Starbucks, 300 E. Huntington Dr., B15
- BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse, 400 E. Huntington Dr.
- Arcadia Police Foundation
- Fasching’s Car Wash, 425 N. Santa Anita Ave